Thursday, October 14, 2010

Camas Antiques Holiday Open House - Friday 11/12 & Sat. 11/13 2010

Here are some photos from my store last at Christmas. My Holiday Open House was always my very favorite event! This year I will be a part of Camas Antiques holiday splendor, which I am very excited about! I will have MANY vintage Christmas goodies for sale as well as personally created items.

Pleas come join us for a magical celebration!!
  • Camas Antiques Holiday Open House
  • 305 NE 4th Avenue, Camas WA 98607
  • (360)834-4062 www.camasantiques.com 
  • Friday & Saturday November 12th & 13th, 2010
  • Hours: 10am - 6pm
  • Free Apple Cider & Kettle Korn

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait! Your store pics from last year are so pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it! I am going to add you to my blog roll right now
    :)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your booth is beautiful! Wish I lived closer so I could visit in person!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete